Terms & Conditions
Our websites are is for everyone to browse, but we only sell to customers within America.
We provide an online ordering system. You can choose the required products, put them in your shopping basket, and proceed to checkout. At this stage you will be required to provide your personal details which are needed to create an account and to calculate freight cost. Our USPS and/or UPS and/or FedEx calculators will show you the freight cost to the suburb name and post code you have provided. Payment can be made with credit card, PayPal or by direct deposit. Orders may also be placed in person, by phone or email.
We offer three different shipping options: USPS and/or UPS and/or FedEx. We have freight cost calculators installed for three options. Freight is calculated by using the weight and measurements of each individual item. Weight and volume of all items in your cart are then added together. In most cases freight cost is determined by weight and volume, not only weight. Shipping rates and delivery time estimates are retrieved directly from USPS and/or UPS and/or FedEx servers using our personalized discounted rates. We endeavour to charge freight at cost.
DELIVERY TIMES / CUSTOMERS CHOICE OF SHIPPING
It is the customers’ responsibility to choose a shipping method suitable for their order. Any delivery time estimates shown online or provided by phone or email are estimates only provided to us by the carrier. outsco.com does not give any guarantee for the suitability of this service and does not guarantee on-time delivery for a specific date.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, direct bank transfer/deposit and cheque. We do not charge extra for credit card payments. PayPal and Credit Card payments online are conducted via encrypted connection to the PayPal server. No credit card details are stored on our server. No orders will be despatched until full payment is received! For urgent orders please email the deposit slip or proof of transfer from your bank. Supply of a transaction or deposit number only is not sufficient. Please use your invoice number as a reference when transferring to our bank account to identify your payment.
Orders may be cancelled at any time. If you have already paid for the order you will receive a full refund as long as the order has not been despatched. If an order has already been despatched the freight cost will become non-refundable and return freight charges may apply.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are not completely satisfied with your goods or you changed your mind we are happy to give you a refund within 30 days of order placement.
- You can return any unused items, however we only accept full boxes or full packs/sleeves, within 30 days of purchase. Due to health and safety regulations, we cannot offer refunds on items that are not individually packaged/wrapped (in plastic or paper), or items that are loose in their box. All non-refundable items will be labelled accordingly on their product page.
- Please note, a re-stocking fee of 10% will be charged.
- Once an order has been despatched, the freight charges are non-refundable unless the product was wrongly advertised or faulty.
- Return freight cost needs to be covered by the purchaser for change of mind or if the product does not fulfil your expectations. It is not possible for us to judge suitability of the purchased product for your intended use due to a wide range of applications and customer expectations. We will pay the return freight if the product is faulty, has been wrongly advertised or delivered. This does not include late deliveries! The customer must ensure sufficient time for their order to arrive for their planned event.
Account customers and all customers who have received goods prior to payment must strictly obey payment terms as shown on the invoice or as otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to charge late payment fees on all amounts outstanding 7 days or longer past the due date.
Late payment fee schedule:
- 7 days late: $30.00 fee
- 30 days late: Legal cost plus all outgoings as well as interest charged at 19% may apply. We reserve the right to enforce these amounts in full. It is our preferred option that all customers pay their invoices on time as we pay our invoices on time.